It’s time to loose some weight 😭

Options
It’s time to loose weight! I use to have an amazing before and after I was proud to show off. I have gained 30 pounds since then. What really hit was when tonight I tried on my bridesmaid dress and just wanted to cry. I’m going to be in a friends wedding next Saturday and I’m dreading it. She picked the infinity dress for all of us to wear( a dress you can wrap it whichever way you want). It’s very very thin and not flattering at all. I looked in the mirror and I was mortified at what I saw. I’m buying some spanx to see if it will smooth stuff out which also I’m praying that you can’t see it through the dress. Like I said the dress is unforgiving and very thin and shows everything.
I know I can’t loose much to make a huge difference by next Saturday but this has made me want to change my eating and start working out even if it’s a few days a week. My life is pretty hectic right now.
I can’t wait to start Monday ( I have to buy groceries this weekend) I’m ready to feel better and definitely look better.
Thanks for listening to my rant lol

Replies

• _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    @jenniferkaye2012 You are still ahead of the game! Don't beat yourself up. Maybe this wedding is exactly what you need to get back on track. Nobody can be perfect in their eating 100% of the time! You got this!