Miscellaneous Opinions No One Asked For

Options

Replies

• Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    A guy I used to play game’s with would dump a bag of m&ms into a 1/3-empty jar of peanut butter and eat it as a snack

I wonder how he’s doing
    oh god 🤢
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    A guy I used to play game’s with would dump a bag of m&ms into a 1/3-empty jar of peanut butter and eat it as a snack

I wonder how he’s doing

when the aliens show up he'll be the first in line for study
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Why is there so much pbhate this in this world

it’s not that people hate pb, it’s that they believe pb is of equal value but should be kept separate from other condiments

Peanut butter with tiny dots of sriracha. ❤️

So good! Even better with dill pickles on rye toast
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Why is there so much pbhate this in this world

it’s not that people hate pb, it’s that they believe pb is of equal value but should be kept separate from other condiments

Peanut butter with tiny dots of sriracha. ❤️

So good! Even better with dill pickles on rye toast

We could eat together
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    You look better with your hair down
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

You should smile more too 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    Morning should come later
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Snooker is not a sport. Neither is darts.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Snooker is not a sport. Neither is darts.

Neither is golf......its a game
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I hate when I get told this. Like, I'll smile when I genuinely feel *kitten* happy. Back the *kitten* up. Sorry, feeling a little feisty this morning 😬
  • MFPUser73629
    MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    tittyman1 wrote: »
    IMHO every American eligible for service should speak with recruiters from each branch of our military and decide if the opportunities available are a right fit for them.

🔼This kinda contradicts this 🔽
    tittyman1 wrote: »
    IMHO, you should choose a profession which can be performed from anywhere you may want to live, is in demand now and will be throughout your lifetime, is something you can at least put up with doing in excess of 8 hours a day, and will provide you with the lifestyle you and your immediate family can become accustomed too.

If you can manage that, with good planning and smart life choices you’ll have a great time living your personal life.

Recruiters from each branch also find the eligible person before they even know what's coming. The service isn't for everyone.

USA 74B

Those were just two independent opinion no one asked for. And, yup, concur, the service isn’t everyone.

USA STS/SS
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    AUTOCORRECT IS FOR THE WESK

i intentionally turned off the auto caps and punctuation on my phones keyboard just so itd be more annoying when i text people

100% believe this to be true
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

A really fabulous friend of mine told me, probably honestly, that with my hair down my hotness goes from “here,” indicating just above his shoulder, to “woop woop woop here,” indicating way over his head.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

A really fabulous friend of mine told me, probably honestly, that with my hair down my hotness goes from “here,” indicating just above his shoulder, to “woop woop woop here,” indicating way over his head.

You should probably post selfies for us to evaluate the truthfulness of this statement
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

You should probably post selfies for us to evaluate the truthfulness of this statement

here here, listen up!