Looking for new friends!

Just started on here about a week, wanna make sure I don’t get off track

Replies

• Nikonana
    Nikonana Posts: 13 Member
    Started today AGAIN! I know that logging in the food diary and staying with the calorie goal works, as I've done it before but fell off the wagon after losing 23 lbs. You look very young, so taking off any unwanted weight is the best thing you can do for yourself. I'm almost 71 and oh how I wish I kept my girlie figure after having kids!
  • dunza2
    dunza2 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm just starting back too! I've gotta stop indulging on unhealthy foods just because I'm stressed out and want to distract myself from my stress. I want to lose 40-50 lbs and regain muscle by the end of the year! I know I can do this if I take it one day at a time!!
  • PinkyLilacx
    PinkyLilacx Posts: 10 Member
    Hello! I’ve been on here around 3 weeks now, also on Fitbit! Feel free to add me. My Fitbit username is exactly the same but no x at the end! 💕
  • TolisBeat
    TolisBeat Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello there! Im fresh new here. I've got a Garmin watch and I connected to MyFitnessPal to count my calories intake too.

My goal is to loose that last belly fat that never seems to go away. Its not that much for looks - although that is more than great and it makes you feel best - but for health, I have a feeling for quite sometime now that belly fat loss brings a more ballanced harmony in the body. And that belly fat is persistent for as long as I remember for the last 10 or 15 years - although it's not that much on my body, just a bit. I have some spare time now so I train more (jogging), and I eat almost only healthy foods. That small belly is still there though, and MyFitnessPal is my next move for now.

So how are you all doing with nutrition and training? Would you like to experiment start something here as a team? Like a place where each one of us will try to do their best and share thoughts and happenings.

Good luck everyone <3
  • I've been on here about 2 or 3 weeks now.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 674 Member
    edited August 2020
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me as a friend. Please send a message with the request. I’ve been on here since 2009, had a good run the first 6 years. Then divorce happened (yay. For real), I stopped counting, I stopped running. Here I am trying again and practically starting over. Been doing intermittent fasting.
  • MsSunshyneJ
    MsSunshyneJ Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, i am back once again and hopefully i will stay on track this time. I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Feel free to add me as a friend.