Where to begin

Options
I’m currently 190 I have just started to log and walk around the block what’s the easiest way to not overwhelm my body I jumped on the trampoline and now my back feels like it’s broke I have not done any exercises is about 10 years I’m currently 29 I just don’t want to give up this time around I really want this change

Replies

• Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi. Have you tried jump rope? Id recommend it. Start steady 30 seconds on, 30 seconds rest. Continue that for 5 days then increase the jump time by 10 seconds each week (rest 30). Just start with 5 minutes per day for the first 2 week then increase week on week. Good luck.
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need to gently strengthen your core and back muscles before attempting any more high impact exercises. Walk before you run, so to speak. Walking is low impact, unless you’re hiking a demanding trail. Other low impact exercises are swimming, yoga, and biking. Try beginner yoga, there is a free channel on youtube that’s helped me a lot: Yoga with Adriene. Good luck on your weight-loss journey.
  • denisedsouza
    denisedsouza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use Yoga with Adrienne too. It’s very good.
  • denisedsouza
    denisedsouza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    PS good luck with getting fitter
  • Parkerjonez
    Parkerjonez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot I will check out the channel