*Filtered Selfie Thread* “Go GIF Yourself” Edition

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I'm loving it as well. I agree about the character KickAss but having a face to go with people's posts and thoughts makes me realize there are real people here making me laugh and being empathetic and all that. And to me, I don't differentiate between movie star or magazine beauty and REAL beauty, I see specific physical features(Cat's precious dimples) in that person along with their talents(your voice KickAss!) and everything that adds up to their unique self, adds up to their own individual beauty. And I've always believed the best physical trait in a person starts with their light-up-the-world beautiful smile. You could be a Cyclops, just smile and my heart will still melt. :)

I love this and agree wholeheartedly!!!

and @Cat0703a those dimples are the BEST!
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Resurrecting to say hi!
    Not sure if this will work, tho!

bjk2ywzq9yxh.gif

You look amazing !
  • Miz_Owl
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    For you, @ReenieHJ, my cheekiness showing through, just for you. 🤗

57383zg5i7r8.gif

I love this !
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited December 2020

57383zg5i7r8.gif

Kinda disappointed about the lack of a Cyclops eye though.

:) Love it anyways.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member

57383zg5i7r8.gif

Kinda disappointed about the lack of a Cyclops eye though.

:) Love it anyways.

I’ll wear an eye patch next time. 🤣
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    6ht0kw7p6qui.gif

I hope this works 🤷‍♂️

Cut that out!!! 😋🤤
    3mv25im9b290.gif

And you my Dear are just too cute!!! 😍🥰
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Is this ok here? Was happy... Just crossed back over bodyweight deadlifts again. 😊

5 @190lbs.

n9x0l49rmx2q.gif

It's ok here and everywhere! Gains, goals, and greatness all in a GIF 👆🏿
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,086 Member
    Is this ok here? Was happy... Just crossed back over bodyweight deadlifts again. 😊

5 @190lbs.

n9x0l49rmx2q.gif

Awesome! Love those old school bars and collars. 💪🏼
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited December 2020
    @KickassAmazon76 I love your picture on the wall :)
    You're such an inspiration!!! <3 To all those other gals :); I'll sit here, drink my coffee and watch because I can feel my back going out just by looking.

Now I know who to call when amazon delivers huge bags of dog food. :/
  • KickassAmazon76
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ❤️Thank you!

Haha they're great until have to spin and spin and spin to change the plates 😂

This is awesome stuff!!

The socks made me anxious 😥

Aww howcome? I don't do sumo, so the plates aren't even close to my toes 😊
    You're such an inspiration!!! <3 To all those other gals :); I'll sit here, drink my coffee and watch because I can feel my back going out just by looking.

Thank you! 😊 My kids bought it for me for Christmas. They know I love WW and thought it would be perfect for my gym. They got me one for my room, too... But it's on my closet wall. 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,086 Member
    ❤️Thank you!

This is awesome stuff!!

Thank you! 😊 My kids bought it for me for Christmas. They know I love WW and thought it would be perfect for my gym. They got me one for my room, too... But it's on my closet wall. 😂

I have some great memories from that type set up. The same set I first lifted on was gifted to me later in life by my step-father (father to me). It moved through life with me and ended up sitting in my garage unused. I gave it to my old Major when the pandemic hit. He has always randomly dropped by the house. He’ll toss me a case of MRE’s and we’ll sit outside and talk for an hour or so. So with him being older, gyms being closed and things we’ve been through I was more than happy to load it up and let him have it.
  • KickassAmazon76
    ❤️Thank you!

This is awesome stuff!!

I have some great memories from that type set up. The same set I first lifted on was gifted to me later in life by my step-father (father to me). It moved through life with me and ended up sitting in my garage unused. I gave it to my old Major when the pandemic hit. He has always randomly dropped by the house. He’ll toss me a case of MRE’s and we’ll sit outside and talk for an hour or so. So with him being older, gyms being closed and things we’ve been through I was more than happy to load it up and let him have it.

When I got the 7' bar to accommodate my cage, I moved this solid 6' to the ground. Before that I had a 3 piece bar that I worried would fail me as the weight got heavier.

I'm happy to say that my 7' bar has spring loads, so now it's just the deadlift bar left where I spin like I'm on a game show! 😂

That was awesome of you to give that to your old major. 😊
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member

5 @190lbs.

n9x0l49rmx2q.gif

This is so great! Your form is great, your strength is great, your set up is great... you may just have to settle with the fact you are great.
  • Miz_Owl
    edited December 2020

5 @190lbs.

n9x0l49rmx2q.gif

You really do have a very own gym !
  • KickassAmazon76
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    This is so great! Your form is great, your strength is great, your set up is great... you may just have to settle with the fact you are great.

4Luw.gif
    Thank you so much. 😊

I was lucky to have a friend who competes in powerlifting help me with my form for a few sessions in a real gym, and it made all the difference in the world.
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited December 2020
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    You really do have a very own gym !

I do! Its been growing a little each year. I started off with a treadmill, then added a bar and some weights I found on Kijiji for dirt cheap. (250 lbs for $50!!)

Then I made a squat rack and bench press station out of 2x4s,concrete,5 gallon pails and sawhorses.

You can see my risers on the deadlift... They're made out of double stacked (glued and screwed) plywood to simulate the size of 45s cuz I couldn't afford those.

Then I bit the bullet and got a cage. Every year I add a few more weights so I don't have to steal from the various stations. The heavy bag was a birthday gift.

It's been about 8 years in progress. 😊
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    edited December 2020

5 @190lbs.

n9x0l49rmx2q.gif

My god woman. You make me wanna look this good when I return to the gym. You don't look like you're hoisting a piano that fell on someone. Cool as a cucumber, this one.