4 months in 25lbs down!

Options
stephnstars
stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
edited August 2020 in Motivation and Support
just wanted to post a quick update to help motivate anyone who needs it. Yesterday was officially 4 months since re commiting to getting healthy and loosing some weight! As of today I am 25lbs down 🙌💕 SW 215lbs CW 190lbs! I am so proud of myself and set my next goal for another 10lbs loss.

I used MFP recommended calories but set it at sedentary so that my fitbit adds in my exercise. I have been eating back most of my exercise calories and theres maybe one day a week i relax and go over my cals!! I've been using fitbit coach exercises in my living room 3 times a week and going out running/jogging 2 times a week... 3 if I get the chance (I have a 17 month old!).

This is working for me so far! I hope in another few months I'm posting that my 2nd goal has been smashed 💪 if I can do this juggling a little one and work you can too! :D

Replies

• deepsea117
    deepsea117 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making it to your 2nd goal! I was telling someone else I'm about to reach my 3rd goal sometime next week (175lbs.) I've been logging for 6 months and was peaked for a few weeks.

Put more thinking into it last week and now I'm about to bust through. The feeling is awesome!
  • stephnstars
    stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    deepsea117 wrote: »
    Congratulations on making it to your 2nd goal! I was telling someone else I'm about to reach my 3rd goal sometime next week (175lbs.) I've been logging for 6 months and was peaked for a few weeks.

Put more thinking into it last week and now I'm about to bust through. The feeling is awesome!

Amazing! Well done on smashing 2 goals and almost on a 3rd! That's fantastic. I love that feeling when you peak for a while then suddenly drop. It makes it all worth it.
  • stbowtla
    stbowtla Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Melly045
    Melly045 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That’s amazing! I had great success as well with MFP but got off track and gained back more than half of what i lost. I started back today so your post is very timely so THANK YOU!! I’m hoping i can stay on track this time. Your post is very inspiring thank you!