I lost 27 pounds in one month!

Options
Have your attention? I had my baby boy one month ago today and I'm almost down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Now I just have to lose the other 30 pounds extra I have. I would love some more friends for motivation and support. I'm working to turn around my diet right now and to stop eating like I'm pregnant. I can still only walk for exercise right now but in 2 more weeks I will hopefully be cleared for exercise again. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your loss so far!!! keep kicking *kitten*.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!!! Keep going!! Are you breastfeeding?
  • healthsavvy
    Options
    OMG that is amazing!!
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    yes I'm breastfeeding, I think that has helped a lot. Or the batteries of my scale are low and giving me a really low reading :wink:
  • FitCanuckChick
    FitCanuckChick Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread title - Well I lost 16 pounds in 24 hours once. My daughter was 8 pounds and when my water broke....well lets just say it rivaled Niagra Falls - lol.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    no no no, they're not. I was concerned about my scale as well, because I thought I'd plateaued at 28lbs down, and then all of a sudden, every day for about a week, I'd get on the scale and the number was less... but I've plateaued again- this time, it's my own fault, I stopped walking every day. Gotta get back into that...
  • coosa1978
    coosa1978 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss for one month! I would still like to use the pregnancy weight as an excuse...but my "baby" turned 9 in July! Keep up the great work Mama!

Sent friend request :tongue:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding : natural liposuction. ;-)
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    How much of that 27 pounds was baby boy? Congratulations, by the way!
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow, stellar job! I'll add you, would love some mutual support. You're doing great!
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Nice work! And congratulations on your new son!
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    7lbs 2oz of that was baby boy, and it's nice to get such a great response!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i have been on MFP for more then 1 year now and been using it to keep track of my calories while i do my beachbody workouts at home. lost 60 + lbs already. It is a lifestyle change indeed. if any of you want support, motivation and accountabilty let me know. Would love to have you as friends and help eachother