Readers unite

Options
Hey guys, I’m H and I’m trying to get to my goal weight before Feb next year. I am going to start slow and make small changes as I go....but I’d love some support and to give some in return.

I am also an avid reader...so any other readers out there? What is your favourite book/author/genre?

TC all xx

Replies

• smileysarah100
    smileysarah100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love a good book, read pretty much anything if it grabs me. Favorite book I have read for a long time is Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine....like detective novels and easy reads and baking books (haha) which usually makes me want to bake at stupid times of night 🤣. Feel free to add me! xx
  • fictionreader91
    fictionreader91 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love a good book, read pretty much anything if it grabs me. Favorite book I have read for a long time is Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine....like detective novels and easy reads and baking books (haha) which usually makes me want to bake at stupid times of night 🤣. Feel free to add me! xx

Oooh I love detective novels - am currently working my way through Agatha Christie, I also enjoy MC Beaton.

Hahah I am the same with baking, I tend to cook sweet things though :smiley: