What do you want to get better at?

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    i want to wake up early early and do my lil morning thing every day bc it helps me get my head right for the day

just an hour or so for water, weights, animal care, coffee and make to do list for day

I want to do that too. The waking up early part. I've been struggling with this since I'm not back to work yet. I'd love to wake up early and meditate. I do it occasionally but I'd like to commit to doing it everyday.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    i want to wake up early early and do my lil morning thing every day bc it helps me get my head right for the day

just an hour or so for water, weights, animal care, coffee and make to do list for day

I want to do that too

Except for the weights thing

Or the to do list if i’m honest. I just want my dog, my cat, and my coffee for an hour

now that we’re accountibilibuddies i feel i should say u got time for a short walk or at least walk outside and smell the air for a minute

then three things u want to get done, just three no more

then coffee and animals
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'd like to work on my OCD... it's OK if there's a crumb on the floor!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I want to go to bed at a "reasonable" time - so I don't feel too tired to give a *kitten* the next day.

Like I want to wake up and have the impetus to put on eyeliner - not lay in bed thinking "*kitten* it, I can get another job - 30 more minutes of sleeeeep"
  • Vikka_V
    Options

I hear you - me and "floor dirt on my socks" gotta make peace with one another
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I hear you - me and "floor dirt on my socks" gotta make peace with one another

I'm guessing you're not fans of communal showers?

It too me a minute or two to get over communal showers even with flip flops on.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Are you a 'good' morning person?

Just curious b/c I've always sucked at mornings, even as a little kid or when doing something I look forward to like going on vacation. Getting up early is always a struggle for me....until mid day when the paranoid day dreams creep in if I don't get up
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

I want to do that too

Except for the weights thing

Or the to do list if i’m honest. I just want my dog, my cat, and my coffee for an hour

now that we’re accountibilibuddies i feel i should say u got time for a short walk or at least walk outside and smell the air for a minute

then three things u want to get done, just three no more

then coffee and animals

6qgeqsuxyfkv.gif

We do the walk thing already, and every day this is what it looks like. Yes, the cat comes with the whole time 😂
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

That's what my mornings look like, other than the to do list. My employer tends to make that one for me.

I'd like to get better at sleeping. Even once I fall asleep I wake up a dozen times at night.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    So everyday at work after lunch I try to shoot my yogurt cup with all my trash in it into the garbage can from across the office... And I kid you not I miss this mfn shot every *kitten* DAY!!

Today I literally shot it and it got stuck between the garbage can and the wall!! 😱😱😱...

I want to get better at this, or at least make it once 😑

This should actually be a tournament

We could call it

the Yogurt Cup i’m leaving

OMG.. All the repressed memories of when I was a heavy kid and sucked at sports 🙈😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    So everyday at work after lunch I try to shoot my yogurt cup with all my trash in it into the garbage can from across the office... And I kid you not I miss this mfn shot every *kitten* DAY!!

Today I literally shot it and it got stuck between the garbage can and the wall!! 😱😱😱...

This should actually be a tournament

We could call it

the Yogurt Cup i’m leaving

Is there a subscription channel to this? Any bets on if he’ll land it with the strawberry or vanilla cup? If I’m getting serious about this I’ll also need to know the content of the trash. Carrot stub? Napkin? Granola bar wrapper?

Usually a paper towel, plastic sandwich bag and plastic spoon, then I seal the top using the same foil the yogurt was covered in...

I really hate doing that walk of shame to pick up the trash and put it in the garbage 😂... Don't bet on me 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    KickTheSky wrote: »

KOBE!

Well it ain't Curry that's for damn sure 😂...
    Tomorrow I'll try yelling KOBE! when I take the shot and see if that helps or just makes me look even more ridiculous 😂... Either way it ought to get a few more laughs 😂
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    i want to get betters at accepting things i cant change
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    i want to get betters at accepting things i cant change

Accept that... Whatever is has nothing to do with you, no more to do with you than the rings of saturn...

It's all the forces of the universe and we are just notes in a symphony...
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Sank that goddam shot finally...

#NEVERGIVEUP NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!

I knew you could do it!
  • CacoEther
    Options

We have our first finalist in the 2020 Yogurt Cup
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I knew you could do it!

We have our first finalist in the 2020 Yogurt Cup

th?id=OGC.455ddb0077f026c9fd389c10c34853df&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f8ZVP2yAQKjOyQ%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=JQ6AZiTD1%2bUnJJpjiIy%2fdhNd9tbftihZxwx4%2bKEw3e0%3d
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I want to get better at going to bed at 4pm and not waking up til 6am
  • CacoEther
    Options
    I want to get better at going to bed at 4pm and not waking up til 6am

I do not support this