Starting to gain weight!!

Options
Hello,
I'm not sure why, but i'm starting to put on some of the weight i lost. i lost 70 lbs, and i'm starting to go up. I was 237 and now i'm up to 240. I'm not sure why i'm gaining. I'm still eating under my calorie goal. I haven't been able to exercise at all for the past week, my school schedule has been too tough for me to go. i plan on going back tomorrow though. I need some support. Why would I all of a sudden start putting on weight? My calorie tracker, i know its not 100% accurate but it says if i continued eating the way I was i would weigh 224 lbs in 5 weeks. But i'm putting on weight?

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    high sodium , high carbs, inconsistent logging and lack of exercise
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    What I notice, is high sodium but my husband doesn't track sodium and he still loses. Inconsistent logging is bad because we can't help without knowing day to day logs. mfp also tracks when you set up your goals, if you put three times a week of gym in there and don't do anything then you might have more calories then you think or less if that makes sense. Mine is 1770 with two day a week at gym for 40 minutes at two pounds a week before it was set for three days but we never end up making the third day so when I changed it it changed my calories. Also make sure you weigh yourself once a week, when you wake up

(forgive spelling and grammar mistakes.)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    high sodium , high carbs, inconsistent logging and lack of exercise

This except the high carbs. If you're not working out, make sure you don't eat as much as before too. And make sure to weigh everything.