Which exercise is your nemesis? 😈

Options
13Β»

Replies

• JintheSouth
    JintheSouth Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with burpees.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,883 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Swimming for sure. I have no upper body strength, its all in my legs..the things stopping from doing Tri. That being said...weights training too.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Running. On a good day my knees only grumble a little. Most days righty starts trying to give out. Also anything that requires coordination because I can and will trip over myself. No dancing for me.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,711 Member
    Options
    Lunges, I have horrible balance and fall all over the place! I have to go super slow.

Splits, I was determined to do side splits by my birthday but no matter the approach I only went down an inch in 2 months.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Turkish Get Up....
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Push ups and anything similar. I dont think my muscles are truly too weak for that, but I am an uncoordinated mess who just ends up making belly flops like a seal. It's kind of ridiculous. - It also is something I ALWAYS had the same problems with since I was a kid.
  • Tausi
    Tausi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Updating to say PLANKS became my nemesis and tried to stop me from being great. Scabs ALL over my elbows since the start of last month.

My elbows are much better now and the situation forced me to try other variants (ex forearm to standard, side, singles, hip dip, bird dog, etc) to alleviate the stress.

How's everyone else doing with their nemeses? Hmm, nemesi?! lol

Not much progress on the push up front but I can now run/jog for 15min nonstop.

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Lunges with weights 😳 I have gotten a lot better over time, but they are a pain πŸ™ˆ
    Annd jumping jacks 0... I loathe them deeplyπŸ‘€