25kg loss pics , another 25kg to go

Heyy it’s meee again lmao , so I’ve lost 25kg finally scale be moving. My starting weight was 133kg I’m at 106kg now. Here’s some progress pictures to motivate new beginners and I’m kinda grateful of how far I made it. I still have 25kgs to go so wish me luck hehe 💜qvxkpphj738y.jpeg
fkoesjyx8dtx.jpeg
3kmuxhc7r3y4.jpeg

Replies

• UmaMageswarymfp
    UmaMageswarymfp Posts: 280 Member
    Also you may not be able to tell much difference cause of the same clothes I was wearing but it’s there I promise hehe
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Good job. You can tell a huge difference in your face! Keep up the great work
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    gewel321 wrote: »
    Good job. You can tell a huge difference in your face! Keep up the great work

Thank youuu💜
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • ketoandweim
    ketoandweim Posts: 23 Member
    You're doing great! You can totally see the progress!
  • GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    Well done, it's an excellent achievement! :)
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,093 Member
    Wonderful effort so far! Also, I love your gym! :)
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 494 Member
    You are really doing great!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Thank you loves
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited August 2020
    You're getting stronger every day in every way! Keep it up @UmaMageswarymfp!

How's your Aunt? 😉
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    You look stunning. Way to go!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    edited August 2020
    MaltedTea wrote: »

How's your Aunt? 😉

HAHAHAH MY AUNT..I haven’t met her in so long but she do calls me and asks about my weight and give the exact advice every now and then but I’m so unbothered by it now. I’m doing my thinggg also thank you loveee means a lot
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    You look stunning. Way to go!

Thank youuu🥺💜
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,307 Member

How's your Aunt? 😉

HAHAHAH MY AUNT..I haven’t met her in so long but she do calls me and asks about my weight and give the exact advice every now and then but I’m so unbothered by it now. I’m doing my thinggg also thank you loveee means a lot

I remember your aunt, and how she frustrated (nice word) you! I’m so happy you’ve put auntie to the side and carried on with business. Good for you!!!!
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 443 Member
    Great work! Can see it not just in your face but look how baggy your hoody is, it's hanging off you!
  • UmaMageswarymfp

How's your Aunt? 😉

I remember your aunt, and how she frustrated (nice word) you! I’m so happy you’ve put auntie to the side and carried on with business. Good for you!!!!

Yesss I’m not planning to meet her anytime soon , I’m done with the “you need to lose weight fast “ bs
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    jacqQ2017 wrote: »
    Great work! Can see it not just in your face but look how baggy your hoody is, it's hanging off you!

Awww thank you sm for noticing 😩💜 rhat excites me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!