Error Message

Options
Anyone else getting this error message? There was a problem with your request
Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue. I keep getting it even when the entry has been added . Kind of a nuisance.

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,986 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've been getting it pretty frequently lately on the website. It's a little annoying, but not nearly as annoying as it would be if the entry weren't being added. As it is, it just requires one extra click on the refresh button to see your diary and confirm that it was added. You could probably could have done that 20 or 30 times in the time it took to post to this thread.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,940 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've been getting that for some time. It is indeed annoying. I found out by accident that refreshing often works.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 909 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    i get several different errors here on a regular basis.
  • Thelinbc
    Thelinbc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow lynn_glenmont how kind of you to solve my nuisance error message. Thank youi
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's MFP ....you'll get used to it
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thelinbc wrote: »
    Anyone else getting this error message? There was a problem with your request
    Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue. I keep getting it even when the entry has been added . Kind of a nuisance.

I am getting this, too. Most times, I click on Refresh and it works. Sometimes it doesn't and I come back later.
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yep. Regularly.
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Never used to be this bad. Seems that things aren't as well maintained lately. Glad I'm not paying for a premium subscription!
  • wgking99
    wgking99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I seem to get "There was a problem with your request" errors regularly. Site seems OK for a while then it start up again. I wonder if this is a ploy to encourage free members to upgrade to premium, or do premium members also get these errors?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,993 Member
    Options
    wgking99 wrote: »
    I seem to get "There was a problem with your request" errors regularly. Site seems OK for a while then it start up again. I wonder if this is a ploy to encourage free members to upgrade to premium, or do premium members also get these errors?

Premium has the same problems.