Fit before 50!

Options
Hey all :)
So that is my second time around on MFP but its been a while. Last time I lost 65lbs and was 15 away from my goal when I just stopped trying. I relapsed into my emotional eating and drinking and the pounds slowly crept back on....all...the pounds...
2 weeks ago after waking up tired though I'd just been sleeping, sore though I hadn't done anything and saddened by the woman staring back at me in the mirror I decided to start again. I do not want to walk into my 50's over weight and out of shape. I've had a great first 2 weeks and I'm done 10 lbs already, but I miss the support of all my old MFP friends who have long since moved on.
I'd love to make some new friends who like to log in several times a week if not daily who like to share ideas, recipes and motivation.
Hope to chat with you all soon!

Replies

• amyeskimo
    amyeskimo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi jwallo! I am brand new to MFP so this community thing is new to me. I can identify with your subject- I haven’t had quite the success you had previously but I also want to do something about my health before I’m 50. Frankly before I turn 47 in February!! I haven’t been happy with my status since I got married 21 years ago and Ive had two kids since then that are now teenagers. I need to do something or I’m going to die young!!
    I have ideas but need motivation and accountability. Willing to offer the same.