Vegan Friends

Where my vegans at? I really need some more vegan friends <3 Post below if it's okay to send you friend requests.

Replies

• AmaraCurse
    AmaraCurse Posts: 2 Member
    Vegan-not sure how active I will be yet so there may not be much to follow. But FR's welcome!
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Sure, add me if you want to. Would be great to see how other vegans are doing and to support each other.
  • ddryden29
    ddryden29 Posts: 6 Member
    I am vegan and low carb. It is great to see others on here that are vegan as well and maybe help each other hit our individual goals and share recipes to help achieve those goals.
  • cg6799
    cg6799 Posts: 3 Member
    I am a Nutritarian 95 percent of the time.
  • macelo
    macelo Posts: 1 Member
    Vegan 4 life! actually it has been about a year since I started the vegan diet. I have learned much and am happy to help
  • mimeroni
    mimeroni Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm WFPB vegan and would love more vegan friends!!
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    vegan here
  • Sayanogo
    Sayanogo Posts: 34 Member
    I've gone vegan pretty recently, I'd love connect with others!
  • barry_b12
    barry_b12 Posts: 86 Member
    I've been away for a while..ok, a long while but after a few months sitting at home, decided it was time to get busy again. Vegan friends are always welcome :)
  • brittaniagirl
    brittaniagirl Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I’d like some vegan support ❤️
  • HealAndHonor
    HealAndHonor Posts: 12 Member
    I'm vegan, and totally welcome more friend requests. :)
    My food diary is open, but my diet has way more junk food than it should, ashamed to say.
    I'm working on that!

Sounds like me! I am doing my best to cut a lot of the junk food out and so far I've done fairly well with still allowing it once in a while! <3
  • HealAndHonor
    HealAndHonor Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I’d like some vegan support ❤️

If you need to talk to someone, messages are always open on my end. :) What would you need help with? Since Veganism is an ethical stand-point if you mean transitioning to more whole-food, plant-based? Then I could help give some ideas for recipes/food! :)
  • jmehlman72
    jmehlman72 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. I have been on WW at lifetime for several years and went WFBP about 7 months ago. I thinking that it is time to leave WW behind so I thought I would check this out.
  • Cassandria64
    Cassandria64 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey, I've just arrived and am vegan with alot of medication-induced weight to lose, so friend requests would be received with pleasure :)