Replies

• Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    1jpyh3r808z8.png
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    So I knew this other Dave, and apparently he used to sleepwalk. He's from a big family, and as the story goes, his older brother watched him walk into the kitchen at a late hour, grab a carton of milk, set a glass on the table (upside-down), and proceed to pour the milk. And just stand there, pouring, milk hitting the upside-down glass and splattering everywhere.

I've always wondered if it's a brothers-thing that his older brother just watched without stopping him. Still, humorous (if not a bit messy!) story
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,649 Member
    Options
    So I knew this other Dave, and apparently he used to sleepwalk. He's from a big family, and as the story goes, his older brother watched him walk into the kitchen at a late hour, grab a carton of milk, set a glass on the table (upside-down), and proceed to pour the milk. And just stand there, pouring, milk hitting the upside-down glass and splattering everywhere.

I've always wondered if it's a brothers-thing that his older brother just watched without stopping him. Still, humorous (if not a bit messy!) story

Your stories are making me laugh.

Which conflicts with my pants thread crying.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm really trying to remember other Dave's
  • glassyo
    edited September 2020
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm really trying to remember other Dave's

This is so weird because, for the life of me, I can't remember any celebrity Daves. And there are a ton of them!

All it's really going to is the Cheech and Chong Dave's Not Here routine. :)

It's my brain trying to tell me to work, I think. :(
  • Go_Deskercise
    Options
    lv8bamas06fm.png
  • Go_Deskercise
    Options
    9i7oo99f4tjn.png
  • Go_Deskercise
    Options
    6ocg7g1yf4pn.png
  • Go_Deskercise
    Options
    9qyqckadzpmi.png
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    z02aaiyczsa8.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I fell head over heels in love with a Dave. :(
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Because CanCon matters...

https://youtu.be/8nvzEqsZIGo
  • glassyo
    Options
    ksmq8vvofbv5.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    gettyimages-2696407-1567184435.jpg?crop=0.517xw:0.762xh;0.483xw,0.0652xh&resize=480:*
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    img-david-lynch-01-_184117216071-750x1000.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Ghost to the Post.

20090401_053052_011308casper2.jpg?w=300
  • glassyo
    Options