Hey shorties - 5'0 to 5'4 women - what is your goal weight?

Replies

• hap2go
    hap2go Posts: 105 Member
    5'3"
    CW 230
    First GW 199
    Ultimate GW 170

That puts me at a size 12-14 or so which Im good with for a 50+ lady

When I was a size 8, I was around 145-150 pounds and smoked all the time
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    I'm 5'3". Goal weight was 125, I have surpassed that and now hover between 120-123. I'm happy with how this looks, don't want to go under 120. Currently working on recomp to tone up the soft areas.
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 504 Member
    63 years old
    5'2" (or 3 when I stretch:-)
    Current weight: 145
    Goal weight: 125

In my adult years, I've weighed as much as 165 lbs and as low as 108 lbs. Any lower than 120 and I've been asked if I was sick, I feel and look best between 125-130.

I'm a boredom and stress eater, so the pandemic has been the perfect formula for a 15 lb weight gain. Double whammy.

I am very active, cycle, walk, various types of yoga, hiking, snowshoeing, kayaking... and all the activity still doesn't allow me to eat "whatever I want" like some of my taller companions. It's just genetics.

So, here's to getting back on track in 2021
  • SpringB82
    SpringB82 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm 5ft 2 and 38 currently 147lbs goal weight 140lbs but looking at all of your posts maybe I should be aiming even lower. Guidelines say alot less but im a competitive swimmer so I don't think my frame will ever get much smaller?
  • springy82 wrote: »
    I'm 5ft 2 and 38 currently 147lbs goal weight 140lbs but looking at all of your posts maybe I should be aiming even lower. Guidelines say alot less but im a competitive swimmer so I don't think my frame will ever get much smaller?

Competitive athletes are definitely among the outliers for BMI guidelines. You look very fit in your profile pic, I looked much heavier at 147, and I'm 5'4. Do you have a target body fat percentage?
  • KaitlinLee117
    KaitlinLee117 Posts: 9 Member
    5'2 aiming for anywhere under 130! At my lightest and most fit I was 125, mind you that was seven years ago lol I'm at 149ish now.
  • ValkyrVex
    ValkyrVex Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 5'4" and currently around 155lbs (no scale battery at home right now... heh.)
    I'm aiming to be around 115 eventually. I do aerial arts and find my current acrobatics partners struggle to carry over 125 so I'd like to be under that bar to practice being a "flyer" and not always a "base." I hope when vaccines are more readily available and gyms can start opening for small groups again that I can get back into trapeze which has been motivating me to stay focused on my weightloss journey. And hopefully will help with my weightloss journey when I can exercise there again instead of running and calisthenics.

I don't have any friends on here yet so feel free to add if you want accountability partners.
  • Whatsthemotive
    Whatsthemotive Posts: 145 Member
    5 4 and my initial goal is 150 and then I’ll evaluate. My highest weight was 201.6.
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    5'2", goal weight 123. BMI: 23
  • catrinrees1952
    catrinrees1952 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all,

My name is Cat

I'm 28 and weight 9st 7lbs. I'd like to lose 1 stone and maintain my weight at 8st 7lbs. I am only 5'1 now technically am in my healthy bmi, but I have a lot of fat around my belly, but and thighs. I also have a real affinity for sugar.

I really want to meet others and encourage each other on our journeys.

I am going to try and lose 1lb a week, with a focus on food more than exercise. Though I would also like to complete the C25K. I am currently on week 5.

I would like some accountability and support and would like to offer the same to others.

Would anyone like to add eachother on my fitness pal to keep an eye on eachothers food intake?

Help each other when craving food.

Nice to meet all.

Cat :)
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    I’m 5’1 (this is a bit of a shock because I always thought I was 5’0🤷🏼‍♀️) and goal weight is 115. I’ve never been that small as an adult so I figure when I get there I can decide how I feel about that weight on me. I’m 148-150 right now and wear a size 12, I’d like to be a size 2-4
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    5 feet, 0 inches tall!

Goal weight is 110, current weight 136.

I was 110 in college when I looked and felt my best. I realize that was over 16 years ago and also I've birthed a human.

But oh to be able to wear cute clothes again...
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    edited February 2021
    5 foot 3
    Current weight is 152
    Goal weight is 130.

I don't seeming to be aiming as far as the rest of you 🤷
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,112 Member
    I’m 49 years old, 5’1” and 176lbs. Over the next 6 months I want to get down to 160lbs which is where I was 6 months ago. My goal weight is 135-140lbs. My approach is slowly but surely. Feel free to add me to your friends list!
  • catrinrees1952
    catrinrees1952 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey all,

Have a great day! How do we add people from the forums to contacts on this app?

Cat x
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    To add friends:
    1. Click on the name below the person's profile pic.
    2. Click on the person's name again on the pop-up window.
    3. Press "Skip" if you get a download message.
    4. Click the "Add As Friend" button on the person's profile page.
    Hope this helps! 😃
  • SpringB82
    SpringB82 Posts: 25 Member
    @annecantfindausername at present no I do not have a body fat percentage goal, i wanted to hit my weight loss goal first so I'm wondering what is best to do
  • juli_ann0826
    juli_ann0826 Posts: 3 Member
    5'4", 43 years old, mother of 2 (ages 20 and 16)
    Highest weight: 200.4
    Current weight: 191.4
    Goal weight: 135
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    5'2" current weight 133. I had been around 115-120 all of my adult life without trying to gain or lose, until I moved to another country a few years ago, then due to a combination of change of diet and the selection of foods available (and getting a little too happy, content, and lazy), I gained about 20lbs. I want to get closer to what I was but with a little more muscle this time (not a lot, just a little more than I have now).
    So although my goal weight is around 117lbs, it might be higher depending on how I feel and look after losing weight and continuing to workout.