So proud.

Options
KayakerJoe
KayakerJoe Posts: 80 Member
edited September 2020 in Success Stories
Exactly 2 years ago I was 105kg and overweight. 2 years later and lots of hard work, the results are starting to show.

vujsyc0tpt64.jpeg

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    No wonder you're proud! I'd be proud too. I know that represents a lot of hard work.
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    That’s great
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! (and all that from kayaking, right, :smile: ) I am at the 232 day mark in my journey and have a long way to go. I see it as a lifetime commitment to good health - so no end date in mind. Knowing that with hard work that there is hope to see results...I'll keep on staying focused by reading posts like yours and others. Someday I hope to have my own "so proud" post. Incidentally - just started kayaking! Best wishes man!
  • KayakerJoe
    KayakerJoe Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself already!! You’re working hard.

I’ve found my groove I guess and it’s working. I eat about 1800 calories a day with about 200g of protein every day. Greek yoghurt, fish and chicken mostly. I hardly eat any bread, potatoes etc. On Saturdays I eat and drink whatever I like. One day off.

I go to the gym 5 days a week and now follow push pull legs routine. I do hardly any cardio now. Just heavy weights and good diet.

In the beginning it was hard. I saw a trainer 3/4 times a week and was kayaking 3/4 times a week too. My diet was 100% carb free and I also did 5:2 for 6 months. The weight fell off.
  • Chunky_Chick_Shrinks
    Options
    Well done! Congratulations on all your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!