Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What was your most impressive first date?

Options
PAPYRUS3
PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
I'm curious - What impressed the heck out of you on a first date?

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Time flying happily by on a 4-hour coffee meetup (?!?) that turned into a long walk filled with even more stimulating conversation. It's like we'd already known each other for a while.

Dead simple but it impressed this introvert as I'm usually like 😐 (or worse, πŸ˜‘) despite my best efforts to be interactive and engaging.
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    Time flying happily by on a 4-hour coffee meetup (?!?) that turned into a long walk filled with even more stimulating conversation. It's like we'd already known each other for a while.

Dead simple but it impressed this introvert as I'm usually like 😐 (or worse, πŸ˜‘) despite my best efforts to be interactive and engaging.

It's so great to meet 'your people' and gel with someone within moments of being with them.
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    I guess no one has been impressed...high standards people!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    What about you, then? Perhaps everyone else is waiting for you to divulge πŸ˜‰
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

dis meπŸ˜‘
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    I’ve yet to have one in life πŸ˜‚
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    Not that this sounds very 'over the top' impressive, it was still really sweet though...
    So...
    I met someone in person after only talking with them online. I was really
    pushing it hard lately in the gym and my muscles were super sore (which
    I must have mentioned briefly to him - I don't even recall). He showed up
    (coffee date) with a big bag of super of a collection of luxury branded bath
    soaks/oils/lotions.

We ended up living together about a year later....but go figures...we didn't last lol!

Other than that I have nothing too impressive to tell.