Friends/support late 20’s

Hi I’m Lizzy, I’m 27 years old and I’ve been working out for the last three months consistently. My diet has been subpar and want to get that back on track ! Looking for supportive friends that check in on me or chat and can give helpful advice and tips! I’ve had the app for awhile but haven’t really used it or never posted on the community !

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Hey there! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am trying to connect with more people on here to find motivation and give it out as well!
  • MelBFit40
    MelBFit40 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi! I’ve been working out for years but got a little lazy for a while, and between that and a somewhat lazy diet, I gained about 30 lbs. 😭

I’m on day 5 of a newly tightened diet and redoing Insanity to get back in shape. Adding you! ☺️
  • MelBFit40
    MelBFit40 Posts: 15 Member
    I’m 37, btw!
  • hugomerino1231
    hugomerino1231 Posts: 1 Member
    The key is consistency just keep showing up, eat right and listen to your body there is a lot of good workout plans out there that are free lol
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Feel free to add me too 🏋🏻‍♀️
  • Aimeellen
    Aimeellen Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm 28 and could do with more friends too. :)
  • I’ve lost track of myself in the last 6 months. I’m in need of friends to keep me accountable. Please add me! 🤗
  • jtjones5525
    jtjones5525 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me too! Im 29 and could use more friends who are wanting to be healthy and not drink and eat out all the time.
  • Feel free to add me . I am 29 years old and need all the support I can get 🙂