Two year anniversary (of MFP)

Options
I started losing weight in July of 2018 using Weight Watchers. Although the weight came off I grew to dislike what I saw as a bit of a “game” in the way points were calculated. I didn’t want to be “ punished” for eating “ bad” foods which is what I saw the points system doing. I did like the logging and the “free” veggies ( though “ free” fruit was starting to be a problem). I hated the WWboards where people were often obsessed with the minutiae of the rules. I searched for another logging program and found MFP.

In September of 2018 (the 8th) I started using MFP. I took from WW the idea of free foods limiting it to green veggies ( I logged 1200 calories to provide some wiggle room for unlogged veggies....I eat a ton of them). I loved logging this way. I started lurking on the boards and loved the support provided.

The weight continued to come off on MFP and by the end of April 2019 I was down 73 pounds and under goal. So just wanted to express my appreciation for MFP and all the wonderful posters on these boards on my MFP “ anniversary!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!