Vegan Eats!

Options
Would love to share some vegan meal ideas w/calorie count & any other info you have!

Would also love more vegan pals on here - feel free to add me! ✌🏻πŸ₯•

This was my breakfast today:
2 Slices Herbivorous Hickory Bacon - 180
Banana - 105
Grapes - 35
Raspberries - 34
Blackberries - 8
Coffee - 0
Silk Soy Creamer - 80
Total Calories = 441

This vegan bacon was soooo good! I recently placed an order through The Herbivorous Butcher & am loving their stuff. So flavorful!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    The Herbivorous Butcher is so great! I love their feta cheese, ribs, jerky, and pastrami.

Breakfast today was a smoothie with frozen mango, Brewer's yeast, a bit of simple syrup, and oat milk (289 calories).
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel tortilla with smoked tofu, dill mustard, sauerkraut, thin-sliced onion, heated. Around 275 calories, depending on amounts, add some vegan cheese if you like.

Edamame/mung fettuchine mixed with cooked (stir fried or stir-steamed, even roasted) veggies of choice and a sauce of almond or peanut powder, rice vinegar, chile paste, other seasonings (garlic, ginger, whatever) as desired. Some raw finely-chopped green onions or sweet onions on top is nice, too. Around 350 calories, depending on choice of veggies.

P.S. I'm not vegan. Long-term ovo-lacto vegetarian, eat many plant-based foods.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Plant baed protein, Milkadamia creamer/ organic coffee, plain rice cake with vegan sugar free raspberry preserves. πŸ™‚ I also take Aruvedic/ Chinese nmedicine, Glutamine powder and L- Carnatine, multivitamin, B12/ Zink
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    "Green 'eggs', no ham" - or just avocado tofu scramble.

100g tofu, half an avocado, black salt and nutritional yeast to taste. Scramble up tofu small and just squish it all well together with the avocado, salt, and nooch. That part is about 300 calories.

Throw your favourites veggies and/or mushrooms in a pan and frie up (I use a non stick pan and no oil). Really good idea to add at least one glove of garlic, cut tiny.

When veggies are basically done, add tofu avocado mixture and fry for another two minutes.

---

Could be made completely green with only green veggies. One could even add some veggie ham if one wants to go all "green eggs and ham".