In need of weight loss buddies😁

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Alyssa. Im starting my weight loss journey ,again, today! LOL🙈.. But I thought to go about it the right way this time. I’m 29 years old and I live in CT.. my biggest issue is SNACKING! Now that football season is finally here all want to do is watch football with some starchy snacks and my wine. I really need some moral support to keep myself motivated and focus. Please Help! 😁 My biggest weight was 333lbs and my smallest was 218.. I am now 247 thanks to the pandemic 😩

Replies

• chefmel872020
    chefmel872020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Alyssa! My name is Melina and I feel you on the snacking! I’m 33 in TN and somehow my weight crept up to 200 lbs...so, here I go! I would like to help cheer you on in your journey! I love the community aspect of this site!
  • RNewby93
    RNewby93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, my name's Ryan. I'm currently on a fat loss journey for what feels like forever! Still grinding though :smile: I'm 26 and live in the UK, my biggest problem is that I'm a yo-yo eater :cry: I play rugby and feel like it would be nice to be in shape for at least 1 season before I hang-up my boots :sweat_smile: I'm a big lad at 240lbs (biggest is 253) doing my best to get to around 200lbs
  • mechchick
    mechchick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. My name is Brenna, I'm in southern California. I need to lose weight after having 2 kids. Before kids I was 140 lbs, I got up tp 230 lbs, and now I'm at 221 lbs. Been using the fitbit and app for a few months with little success and I came across this app. Seems to be more what I'm looking for to track calories. I'm recovering from a broken toe which has NOT been helping my weight loss situation. I tend to snack, especially on my toddler's food lol. Looking for some MyFitnessPal buddies to help myself keep accountability. I'd like to get down to 130 lbs and be able to keep up with my kids.