California ❤️

Options
2»

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    A few interesting Bay Area skies I’ve seen over the years... double rainbow, lenticular clouds, partial solar eclipse, trees and blue skies, sunset on Mt. Wanda.
    6lmvv5m8u11y.jpeg

w75bgv93yppv.jpeg

4be7rkljqo7m.jpeg

jcrpkkadt9c7.jpeg

41j9m1p04ov0.jpeg

These last two are from this past week. The smoke has been obscuring the sun so much it practically feels like nuclear winter, the first one is how the sun looked on Tuesday and the last one is the sky I woke up to on Wednesday, it’s not altered, that’s actually what it looked like all day :(
    bom8cs0gccy0.jpeg

glce4ce6lj6b.jpeg
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    well it aint the best state but there's only one of those

but i guess i like it okay. people are pretty nice.
    heck it was a guy from san francisco who explained to me what a bumperdump was, after a homeless dude had explained it to him first

i googled this and wtf

For years I worked around DC / Quantico but kept my house out of state. Drove 400 miles each Friday afternoon home and Sunday afternoon back to my apartment. You do that much driving and I gar-un-tee you will wish you had one at some point. It only takes one asshat to do something really stupid and shutdown an interstate in both directions where you have absolutely no way to get to a commode.

Also, in those circumstances you can make a few $’s. Sell TP by the sheet and allow fellow travelers to use it. $0.50 per shitticket and the longer things remain shutdown, supply goes down, demand goes up, price per ticket goes up, profit.

this explanation made even more wtf wtf wtf 😂

Common, now. It’s a solid $ making opportunity. Who wipes with just one ticket? There is a way but it requires oragami and fingers, and is beyond the scope of this conversation.

So, you need to use the bumper dumper Whatcha gonna do? Use your socks and hope you dont need to go twice or buy 4 tickets for $2.00, save your socks, keep your piggies warm, and not have to get your seats detailed when things are all over?

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    well it aint the best state but there's only one of those

but i guess i like it okay. people are pretty nice.
    heck it was a guy from san francisco who explained to me what a bumperdump was, after a homeless dude had explained it to him first

i googled this and wtf

For years I worked around DC / Quantico but kept my house out of state. Drove 400 miles each Friday afternoon home and Sunday afternoon back to my apartment. You do that much driving and I gar-un-tee you will wish you had one at some point. It only takes one asshat to do something really stupid and shutdown an interstate in both directions where you have absolutely no way to get to a commode.

Also, in those circumstances you can make a few $’s. Sell TP by the sheet and allow fellow travelers to use it. $0.50 per shitticket and the longer things remain shutdown, supply goes down, demand goes up, price per ticket goes up, profit.

this explanation made even more wtf wtf wtf 😂

Common, now. It’s a solid $ making opportunity. Who wipes with just one ticket? There is a way but it requires oragami and fingers, and is beyond the scope of this conversation.

So, you need to use the bumper dumper Whatcha gonna do? Use your socks and hope you dont need to go twice or buy 4 tickets for $2.00, save your socks, keep your piggies warm, and not have to get your seats detailed when things are all over?

I think I'd rather bring a little mini cooler for such an occasion and some bleach 😂...

All this being said... I've never ever seen these before