Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    yeast infection.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    we all have to pee. if we didn't everything would get seriously backed up all the way to the kidneys and we'd die a slow and very unpleasant death.

That should be a book title like Everyone Poops.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    we all have to pee. if we didn't everything would get seriously backed up all the way to the kidneys and we'd die a slow and very unpleasant death.

That should be a book title like Everyone Poops.

FPPZfmgl.jpg
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.

srs?
    Extra urination is a symptom of pregnancy. But I'm not a doctor, so I would make an appointment with your OBGYN immediately.

Extra urination is the symptom of a ****load of things dude. I pee a lot because I drink a lot of water in a day, I'm not pregnant. That would be to f*cking weird seeing as I don't have sex. Lol. Good God, don't scare the crap out of people by saying that.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.

srs?
    Extra urination is a symptom of pregnancy. But I'm not a doctor, so I would make an appointment with your OBGYN immediately.

Extra urination is the symptom of a ****load of things dude. I pee a lot because I drink a lot of water in a day, I'm not pregnant. That would be to f*cking weird seeing as I don't have sex. Lol. Good God, don't scare the crap out of people by saying that.
    ... you're about to get a lot of very awkward messages.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.

srs?

Thanks.
    I don't think I am pregnant.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.

srs?

Thanks.

I wouldn't say.

If you were I'd be severely concerned.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    Pregnant.

srs?

Thanks.
    tumblr_lpuiglI0SI1qabfx1o1_500.gif
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.

srs?

Thanks.
    But you could be. I'd still make the appointment.
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Well, if you're like me it means there is no bathroom in sight for 5 miles, so you'll start looking for a some shrubbery on the side of the trail you are hiking.
  • TyTy76
    Options
    Well, if you're like me it means there is no bathroom in sight for 5 miles, so you'll start looking for a some shrubbery on the side of the trail you are hiking.

I'm not hiking.
    I'm in my office.

Thanks though!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options

I'm not hiking.
    I'm in my office.

Thanks though!

In that case then, I guess you have a full bladder and need to go use the bathroom.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Shrubbery IS a bathroom, I fail to see a problem.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.

srs?

Thanks.
    But you could be. I'd still make the appointment.
    QFT
  • trogalicious
    Options

I'm not hiking.
    I'm in my office.

Thanks though!
    office plant? empty bottle?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    You need one of these.

http://www.go-girl.com/
  • alexandriapatton
    alexandriapatton Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Um... if you gotta pee you gotta pee... Last time I checked it was a normal bodily function. Unless you have to go more often than usual... then I would get it checked out...
  • TyTy76
    Options
    Um... if you gotta pee you gotta pee... Last time I checked it was a normal bodily function. Unless you have to go more often than usual... then I would get it checked out...

I don't get it?
  • trogalicious
    Options
    You need one of these.

http://www.go-girl.com/
    or
    100_0065-300x133.jpg
  • alexandriapatton
    alexandriapatton Posts: 117 Member
    Options

I don't get it?

What do you mean? Do you feel like you have to pee more often than usual? Is that why you're asking?