Starting and scared

Hola!!!!๐Ÿ˜ I dont diet but I've been looking for a lifestyle change and everytime I pick one I have success then I'm told to stop the change because it doesnt give my body what it needs. I slowly stop and I gain alllll of my weight back plus more. Hopefully this time I will be able to reach my goal

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    You're told to stop by whom?!

Your body, your decisions.

Even with your healthcare team, you have the right and empowering ability to discuss a treatment plan that you are comfortable with.

These forums are full of kind, helpful strangers. At the same time, I hope you're able to get the type of positive offline support you need for healthy progress. ๐Ÿค—
  • cryispretty
    cryispretty Posts: 17 Member
    Hola!!!!๐Ÿ˜ I dont diet but I've been looking for a lifestyle change and everytime I pick one I have success then I'm told to stop the change because it doesnt give my body what it needs. I slowly stop and I gain alllll of my weight back plus more. Hopefully this time I will be able to reach my goal

Wowza- sorry youโ€™re told to stop. You can do anything you set your mind to! Iโ€™m here looking for female friends if you want to add me? Iโ€™ll be there to support. I donโ€™t have friends (live in Vegas, itโ€™s tough) but also, none of the ladies I work with want to lose, get healthy or just add the app to support me, so I have found the community! Super cool.
    Female
    5โ€™3
    132 current
    115 goal
    Totally judge free zone with me though k. I love food and my husband loves to feed me hahaha so itโ€™s a tough balance.
    :) good luck to you. You can do it