Just to talk.

lyndseylee143
lyndseylee143 Posts: 25 Member
I just want some people to talk too. I don’t have that many friends. People don’t understand me that much but that’s okay!😊

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Same here bro. What are we talking about
  • lyndseylee143
    Just anything.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Howdy, welcome.
  • lyndseylee143
    Hi, thanks.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Hi there @lyndseylee143 👋🏿
  • lyndseylee143
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    As you become more familiar with the forums, you're sure to find plenty of understanding, friendly folks in every thread (as well as in private messages, if you're in to that).

Welcome aboard! 🤗
  • lyndseylee143
    @MaltedTea Thank you!❤️
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Generally speaking, I stopped editing myself. I'm always speaking in general and rarely address anyone directly. What's good for the beehive is generally good for all of the bees. You get in there while the gettin' is good and speak your piece then buzz on out of there.

There's only choices and consequences. The more stress we throw ourselves into we broaden our experiences to deal with them in the future. Even in the middle of something absolutely awful we will benefit in the future from our hard earned knowledge. We take a lickin' and keep on tickin', clickin' and clackin' down the railroad tracks. Then someone gets the hook and we do a little softshoe off the stage.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I don’t have that many friends. People don’t understand me that much but that’s okay!😊

You are speaking our language. I have found there are some great people here in the forums. Talk away Lyndsey, talk away.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @lyndseylee143 Hi there! What's on your mind? How are you feeling? Did you do anything fun with your weekend?
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I had a carload of company that blew into the driveway over the weekend. They've been traveling all over the country and decided to land here. It's typical. I live out in the middle of somewhere that's quite beautiful and everyone expects you'll be the Bed & Breakfast. Just someplace to hole up for the night like a bunch of gophers. Of course, expectations are always high that you'll be thrilled to be used for a laundromat and a flophouse with all of the amenities of home. That ain't me, babe. That ain't me.

So I cleaned house and threw supper on the table. I pulled out of the driveway as they were pulling in. I told them to enjoy themselves and that I would come back to clean up all of the mess when they were gone. I did it and I make no apologies. They sure weren't thinking about me and the folkaronies. No, siree.

They're gone now and I'm back in biz. Hope there won't be anymore surprises but I'll run away from home and they'll have to figure it out. I don't really drink but this song, @lyndseylee143, creatively communicates how I really feel.

Steel Blossoms

You're the reason I drink
    You're the reason I throw a couple back
    You're the reason my new best friend is Jack
    I ain't pourin' all my problems down the kitchen sink
    You're the reason I drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgSvhPNDiPc

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    @brustmannzwei, in person I’m quiet. I’m not that social in person.

Welp, I can’t get a pic of my current starlight view but here is one that we could look up at chillaxin out back next to a bonfire with all our friends.

p296hc3y4bub.jpeg

• lyndseylee143
    @Diatomic2, oh..
    @brustmannzwei, that sound nice. I always like to look at the sky at night.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Hey...
  • Hi 👋