Masks

124»

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    GUYS guys guys when u think about it, aren’t we all metaphorically wearing masks anyways? i mean when was the last time u were just being yourself out in public without using social etiquette as a coping skill?

hi how are u

i am fine

we all wearing masks and the real distance between us cant even be measured increments of 6 feet

tbf the whole covid19 mask/no mask argument is silly at this point isn't it?

i mean, as we all remember im sure, every anti-masker who refused to wear one died months ago.

didnt we all kind of die a few months back, figuratively speaking?

the plague carts were the worst
    like bro, i'm just trying to get to work cmon move over to the shoulder

i just put some posies in my pocket to cover the stench of the dead
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    GUYS guys guys when u think about it, aren’t we all metaphorically wearing masks anyways? i mean when was the last time u were just being yourself out in public without using social etiquette as a coping skill?

hi how are u

i am fine

we all wearing masks and the real distance between us cant even be measured increments of 6 feet

i mean, as we all remember im sure, every anti-masker who refused to wear one died months ago.

didnt we all kind of die a few months back, figuratively speaking?

the plague carts were the worst
    like bro, i'm just trying to get to work cmon move over to the shoulder

Plus they take all of the best parking at Northgate Mall.

at least the vaccine will save the last of us

because, unlike the anti-maskers, we are all reasonable people, and reasonable people understand that a vaccine will do more than any mask ever could, and so we'll be lining up for it on day one.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member

hi how are u

i am fine

Can it be measured in 6 foot hot celebrities?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

hi how are u

i am fine

I feel like it's been years for some of us.

omg smdh *kitten*!

my work here is done.
This discussion has been closed.