Think I'm finally done

.. With being fat. My husband was walking around in my T shirt and it was hanging loose on him. And he does have a few pounds on his tyre. Plus the weather's heating up (I live in southern hemisphere) and a few trips from the front door to car to empty the boot had me dripping with sweat. I can't take another summer like this. I'm just so over it that I'm living on coffee and 1 meal and I don't care

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited September 2020
    Cassandra, you don't have to do this the hard way. So while we're at it, Good Afternoon.

The way you eat not only determines your physical health but it decides the way you think about food in the future. Food is complex. It's a huge part of the way we experience life. Our health and body is the greatest friend we'll ever have in this life.

It's human nature to use overcompensation for something we don't like but in the end it doesn't last. You're going to have to build your relationship with food one meal at a time. Make them tasty and enjoyable. On a one day at a time basis you can pull yourself out of this hole.