I want friends ❤️❤️❤️

Options
Hi I’m Kia....... I used this app over 10 years ago prior to having kids and was very successful so I wanted to join again! This time around my initial goal is to lose 30 pounds, it’s day 11 for me and I’ve already lost 5 pounds so off to a great start! Would love to add people and have friends here that I could share/update with, feel free to add me ❤️

Replies

• michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great start!! Keep up the good work and let’s smash that goal 💥 💥
  • tushitatravellogue
    Options
    <3 kudos on a great start
  • Golfpilot89
    Golfpilot89 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! It has been a few years for me to. Just getting back on!
  • Joy_stick79
    Joy_stick79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Don't we all?
  • ICookUEat
    ICookUEat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kia! You're off to a great start! I believe you got this! Added
  • Nikonana
    Nikonana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Kia! I have also started this again for the third time. Started Aug 14 and have lost 19 lbs to date. I have given myself 1200 calories a day, drinking lots of water, and no exercise, as I use a mobil chair in the house. Already my knees feel a bit better, so I am encouraged. You look young, so kudos to you for wanting to get healthy for yourself and your kids. I wish I could go back 40 years and make the same decision.
  • Ckrafty7920
    Ckrafty7920 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! So glad to hear you lost weight!! I Started this in June lost a little, now I just gained 5 pounds!! So I guess I need to rethink my eating. Let me know what is helping you.
  • chasitystiff9397
    chasitystiff9397 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me too I need friends to stay motivated to add me girl idk how to add anyone
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,109 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me ... I love to support/encourage anyone :) wishing everyone much success :)
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far!