FINALLY lost 2 lbs!!

Options
I've been tracking and in a deficit for 4 weeks and I finally lost 2 lbs!! I honestly hate the scale, so I was just randomly checking and sometimes my weight would be up, which I know is just water weight but still frustrating. I could also tell that my ring was tight for some reason so my body was holding on to water. Anyway, feels good to finally see the results of the hard work. I still have at least 5-10 to go, which I know isn't much but it really gets tough. These are my "vanity pounds" but I really want to be back into my size 6-8 work pants by the time I go back to work this winter.

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Well done! I know how you feel, my progress is slooooow as well!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Raegold wrote: »
    I've been tracking and in a deficit for 4 weeks and I finally lost 2 lbs!! I honestly hate the scale, so I was just randomly checking and sometimes my weight would be up, which I know is just water weight but still frustrating. I could also tell that my ring was tight for some reason so my body was holding on to water. Anyway, feels good to finally see the results of the hard work. I still have at least 5-10 to go, which I know isn't much but it really gets tough. These are my "vanity pounds" but I really want to be back into my size 6-8 work pants by the time I go back to work this winter.

AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats! With only 5-10 lbs to lose, 0.5 per week is a great rate to do it.
  • Raegold
    Raegold Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! According to my deficit, I should be losing a pound a week, but honestly I'll take anything! Usually I tend to lose slow anyway, so I guess it is what it is. Happy to be on the right track!
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Raegold wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!! According to my deficit, I should be losing a pound a week, but honestly I'll take anything! Usually I tend to lose slow anyway, so I guess it is what it is. Happy to be on the right track!

Congrats on two lb loss. With only 5-10 to lose healthy weight loss is .5 lbs a week.