Restaurants with No Nutrition Info

Options
2»

Replies

• TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    As I'm currently on holiday and eating out often I run in that issue very (daily!) often. I usually list the most obvious ingredients (eg: chicken) and add about a couple of tbsp oil depending on how oily the dish felt. Afterwards, I also try to search for foods which are fairly close to what I ate (eg: tzatziky) as I definitely wouldn't even try to estimate how much of what or what went into that specific food.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I live in AZ and True Foods is supposed to be this crazy healthy restaurant. All the people at my work eat there at least a couple times a week. Unfortunatley "heathy" doesn't mean "low calorie". Just be careful about things like aoili (fancy word soaked in a sauce) and pesto (fancy word for soaked in oil).

Ah, good to know. Glad to hear some feedback from someone in AZ. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You try and figure out something that won't be too bad... and hope they won't cook it in oil or something, lol.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

I almost wish providing nutritional information was a requirement for EVERY restaurant... it would make life so much easier!

The cost involved in doing that according to FDA standards would kill small businesses.