Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you sent a message to the person above you, what would it say?

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    look how little self-respect I have...writing again after getting ghosted :D
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was Halloween? Or during that brief MFP hiatus? You’re allowed to be ghostly the whole month of October and summer.👻🤣😇
  • happimess01
    Options
    Maybe it was Halloween? Or during that brief MFP hiatus? You’re allowed to be ghostly the whole month of October and summer.👻🤣😇

that's true, I am just messing around😉 🙌
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Que tengas un bonito fin de semana!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    You have a nice weekend too!❤️
    And keep talking.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options

Gracias, igualmente bonita! ♥️
    Mira lo que compre!

bztdv0scfdht.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Sweet_A wrote: »
    Gracias, igualmente bonita! ♥️
    Mira lo que compre!

bztdv0scfdht.jpeg

❤️❤️
    I haven’t had those! The De La Rosa reminds me of mazapan though and now I want! And those that you bought too.
    So crumbly but so worth it.
  • happimess01
    Options
    happy monday!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday to you Sam :)
  • happimess01
    Options
    you too, Megan :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Thanks ... its a cold wet one here so I am having a lazy day :)
  • happimess01
    Options

nice! I am still very sore from my lifting session on Saturday so taking it easy as well
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

nice! I am still very sore from my lifting session on Saturday so taking it easy as well

I haven't worked out since my fall on 10/4...was planning to go on a walk today but pouring down rain changed that so I will try again tomorrow :)
  • happimess01
    Options

I haven't worked out since my fall on 10/4...was planning to go on a walk today but pouring down rain changed that so I will try again tomorrow :)

wow that sounds horrible. Hope the recovery is going good
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

It was awful...my knee is still bruised but not swollen (I fell on our walk) the bushes were over the sidewalk so I twisted my ankle and bruised my knee but it is much better thanks :)
  • happimess01
    Options

It was awful...my knee is still bruised but not swollen (I fell on our walk) the bushes were over the sidewalk so I twisted my ankle and bruised my knee but it is much better thanks :)

I have had happen to me more than once. Sorry you had to face such a setback but I can see you are killing it every week in the group. Wtg!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited October 2021
    Options

I have had happen to me more than once. Sorry you had to face such a setback but I can see you are killing it every week in the group. Wtg!

Thanks ... I gained a lot back when I was dealing with surgeries and such ...so I was on the support team for a while ... I have lost 9 lbs so far since the 1st of October

You are doing amazing with your journey...Still very proud of your determination and accomplishments :)
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan! I like that new name you picked,😂🎵💃🏻🧛🏻‍♀️🎶 I can just imagine it!😆
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi Megan! I like that new name you picked,😂🎵💃🏻🧛🏻‍♀️🎶 I can just imagine it!😆

LOL LOL silly woman :p
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Hello my wonderful friend, I hope you are doing great.