Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you sent a message to the person above you, what would it say?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say:
    πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜
    But now I might say:
    🀬😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜€
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dear Mel..
    You're an amazing and most wonderful woman. PD does not deserve you.. come to me my love πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Dearest Jo

I love you! But if you ever try to steal MY Mel again, there will be problems! Lots of cussing and stuff. 🀬 She does not belong in your basement! But you are free to come visit her in mine anytime πŸ€—
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Dearest Jo

I love you! But if you ever try to steal MY Mel again, there will be problems! Lots of cussing and stuff. 🀬 She does not belong in your basement! But you are free to come visit her in mine anytime πŸ€—

Yes, there will be lots of cussing and stuff.. by me 😏🀭 now go to my room and think about who you are being bossy to missy...I'll be in shortly, spankings are coming πŸ€¨πŸ‘‹

PS.. I πŸ’œ you
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Oh there you are! I just wanted to say thank you! I’m spoiled now! This is the type of attention I want and deserve! 😌 My other friends are seriously slacking. πŸ˜’

And I ❀️ you!! You’re the best!

Nothing but the best for my giraffe
    y4vxmtyt0pno.jpg

I πŸ’– You
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    They were clearly on a break!
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    It just never was the same after the monkey left the show 😒
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Dearest Jo

Is this what it feels like to be fought over?
    pk1fy1b3dqk4.gif
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Hello my sweet. Remember you need to aim for 2 out of 4, otherwise I won’t be able to sleep. Thank you! πŸ€—
    Options
    I am ready for that backscratch now
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    damn how do you get Cat to do that? Teach me your ways
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Silly, happi. Don't you know old dogs can be taught new tricks but Cats do what they want, when they want and never what you want them to?
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Silly, happi. Don't you know old dogs can be taught new tricks but Cats do what they want, when they want and never what you want them to?

Still waiting...
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Hey there

I saw a minion doll for $3 yesterday but I didn’t buy it. I’m waiting to purchase you 😏
  • Bigjuicy2point0
    Bigjuicy2point0 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You owe me $20 for half the bill from dinner last night after you climbed out the bathroom window at applebees
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Hey you. Haven’t been asked by you for any consulting services lately. I’m not sure what that means. Have I been replaced?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»

Still waiting...

You know where to find me.
  • PaperDoll_
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hey, sorry to inform you, but I’ve been counsulting @Bigjuicy2point0 all alone now 😏 Your services are no longer needed.
    Options
    Hey there

I saw a minion doll for $3 yesterday but I didn’t buy it. I’m waiting to purchase you 😏

Anytime! For the right price/food
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    My aunt just called, she hit 10,000. How many caches are you at?