Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you sent a message to the person above you, what would it say?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Nuh uh, I’m celebrating you next week. And you can’t stop me. I’m gonna dance in the streets singing your name. Then I’m going to do cartwheels in June. I better start practicing...
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    What am i missing about Sam? Should i go get a present?
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    I'm hungry
    You should eat something then
  • Cat0703a
    Maybe if you saw imperial instead of metric you’d know what I am referring to. 😉

Glad we are chatting now though since I forgot to report back that we found four caches yesterday. One was in a cafe, two were virtual (how fun!) and the fourth was in a fake rock within a rock wall. A fun day!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Are you doing geo caching? I've always wanted to do that! It looks like fun! Please share more :)
    It is really fun to do
    Just go the website, download the app, and start searching in your area
    edited December 2020
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Maybe if you saw imperial instead of metric you’d know what I am referring to. 😉

Glad we are chatting now though since I forgot to report back that we found four caches yesterday. One was in a cafe, two were virtual (how fun!) and the fourth was in a fake rock within a rock wall. A fun day!

Sounds indeed like a great geocaching day Cat

And PS...why would i wanna use imperial instead of metric...
  • Cat0703a
    So you’d know what I’m taking about in this one case. 😂🤣😂
  • Cat0703a
    @reeniehj minion got me hooked on geocaching and I love it. Started with the free app like he said but my son requested we pay for the premium membership after our first few finds. He loves to go “treasure hunting” with me and I enjoy getting steps while exploring cool places in my city, I’ve never been!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Hmmm, might be my new thing. I've always wanted to be a 'treasure hunter' of some kind, whether it's digging in my parents' back yard as a kid(found 2 silver pennies!), hosting a kids' birthday party where they all took turns finding quarters with one of those treasure doohickeys, and especially finding buried treasure whether a sunken ship or a lost box of millions. :) I even used to love spending an afternoon in my parents' old dusty attic searching through all their old saved stuff.

May you have many many happy times geocaching together with your son!! <3
    I've never done it but have read about it.
    edited December 2020
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    So you’d know what I’m taking about in this one case. 😂🤣😂

Euhm...not really

Are we talking dates, inches vs centimeters, lbs vs kg ...
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Happy Weekend!!
  • Cat0703a
    Hi. Did you know someone has a crush on you? I think he really really likes you. Just thought you should know. Okay, girl. Until next time...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hi. Did you know someone has a crush on you? I think she really really likes you. Just thought you should know. Okay, girl. Until next time...

;)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Hi. Did you know I have a crush on you? I think I really really like you. Just thought you should know. Okay, my gorgeous girl. Until next time... 😏🥰😍
    Please continue
  • abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Let’s have a girls night out!
    abbelina04 wrote: »
    Let’s have a girls night out!

Looks down....euhm....
  • Cat0703a
    I looked down and euhmm, it was quite something. Boy will I have something to talk about at girl’s night.