Looking for friends!

Options
Kanyon17
Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for friend to help me keeping my motivation at the top!

I'm Canadian, english is my second language so I though I would improve it at the same time as I would improve my body shape :)

I'm a women, 24 y/o, current weight: 262 pounds (I'm 5'9''). Goal by the beginning of next summer: 200 pounds.

I've have a membership in different gyms for the last couple of year, i've been visiting them a little less regulary in the last months BUT (!) I started Crossfit about a month ago and I already see some changes in my body so I really want to take things seriously this time.
I discovered MFP last night, I filled it with what I ate today and I already love it so i'm planning on useing it every single day and get to know it better!

So, back to my main topic, I'm looking for friends! I'm all about positive attitude, I'm funny (at least I think I am...) and I want to start jogging in the next xouples of weeks (need a good pair of shoes to start), so joggers are welcome! and non-joggers too!

Add me, let me know if you need more information to add me, i'm still discovering how everything works here :)

See ya!!

Replies

• coosa1978
    coosa1978 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend invite right now!

I'm Canadian by birth, but am now a dual citizen living in the U.S. We're pretty similar in height and weight (5'8", 273lbs) and my dream goal weight is 165lbs. Don't know if I'll ever get there, but I'm trying!

I just happened upon MFP in the last few weeks and LOVE the ease of use and being free is the best! Plus the database of all the foods other members have already added saves me so much time. It's amazing to see how fast the calories can add up during the day if I weren't always keeping track. I think I may have become somewhat obsessed with calculating calories!

Welcome, friend!
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Friend!! So glad you found MFP - I logged daily and exercised 4-5 days per week and lost 20 pounds using this app!! Then I broke my foot and took a break from MFP while healing. Ive gotten the OK to do low-impact exercise so I'm back to MFP and starting my routine back up, so I'd love to offer my support to you. Daily logging is the key to success - I'll be on everyday to offer my encouragement!!