Health issues and losing weight

Hi guys
I'm a 40 something lady with various health issues but wanting to lose the weight I gained since getting ill...
I need some motivation, I struggle with exercise because of spinal problems but have started the gym, food is sometimes an issue as I crave sweet stuff when the pain hits badly but trying to use distractions...
I was due to have gastric surgery in March but Covid!!!
So still waiting on that and trying to stay motivated in the meantime
Hit me up if you think you could help me and I will gladly help you

Replies

• Red2502
    Red2502 Posts: 9 Member
    Still looking for people
  • Julie31171
    Julie31171 Posts: 24 Member
    Can you send me a friend request... still haven't figured out how to do it.... just looking for accountability buddies...
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    edited October 2020
    What gastric surgery are you doing? I know they have started back up in my part of the country. I had a gastric sleeve 6 years ago.
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    I’m here to motivate! I had gastric bypass RNY in November 2002. I started at 320 my lowest was 161 in 2017 when I regained some after all these years but hit it hard when I got married. I’ve since gained some back and am currently 188! Regain is possible especially when you’ve been lost op this long! I wish I had someone to motivate and encourage me back then. My goal again is 160. I’m 45 now and want to get rid of this lose skin and get a mommy makeover
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me- I’m currently doing intermittent fasting 16:8 started Monday done 3 pounds!
  • Red2502
    Still looking for many more peeps to join the fun and motivation
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Hi as someone with spinal issues myself I know what your going through, well done in joining a gym and sorting your diet, we all crave sweet things from time to time, feel free to add if you like
  • Catlessi41
    Catlessi41 Posts: 39 Member
    I added you. I, too, have health issues. You got this!
  • Red2502
    Hey still looking for more motivation and friends... Will provide support when and where I can, and always at the end of a messege should anyone need it