Trying this again...

Options
I've had some success with this app in the past, but I always lose sight of my goal and end up right back where I began. I'd like to give it another try... I have about 50-60lbs I want to lose, but struggle with on and off depression, which makes motivating myself difficult. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Replies

• brand3lynn
    brand3lynn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, it’s difficult for sure. I just started again myself and need motivation to keep going. I try to motivate myself, but it’s easier when you have friends keeping you accountable!
  • chanon33
    chanon33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you. I lost around 70 lbs and have gained 60 back while battling with my depression and anxiety. This year has just been full of ups and downs. So here I am again and ready to put the effort back in and hope that I can keep the motivation!
  • HappyHealthyandLean
    Options
    Guess what, today 9/22 is the count down of 100 days left for 2020! :) Let's all make these last 100 days the best of 2020! I just rejoined yesterday as well, my goal is to keep track of my food and exercises here, and not to be too hard on myself.
  • HappyHealthyandLean
    Options
    Depression is hard. But let's not give up. By sharing here, and logging our food, etc. we are already on the right track. Be kind to ourselves, embrace and love ourselves.