Ultimate Accountability Challenge, October 2020, The Healthy Life

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    See in the above posts, the positive comments by current team members!

Here are the facts:
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
    1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
    4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    Join us now at this link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/138490-ultimate-accountability-challenge-october-2020
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WMEJA wrote: »
    I really appreciate this group because I know that I am going to post what I did and didn't do so, that keeps me motivated each day to do better with my diet and exercise, if that makes sense. The team is highly motivational and non competitive.

That absolutely makes sense. That’s what I like about the group too l.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,132 Member
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Would love to, thank you ❤️
    Yes ! I need accountability.
    Kitty2Katz wrote: »
    Looking forward to this! 😄
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Looking forward to it!!

@roz0810
    @montevalloroad18
    @Kitty2Katz
    @Bluetail6

Welcome aboard!!! I love your enthusiasm ❣️
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A great group of people to journey with as you strive to realize your goals.
    For me, the daily exercise challenge is establishing a habit that I intend to continue long after I make my goal weight.
    Try it for a month: what have you got to lose? (other than weight and bad habits ;) )
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    See in the above posts, the positive comments by current team members!

Here are the facts:
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    Join us now at this link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/138490-ultimate-accountability-challenge-october-2020
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Bruh...this is hardcore 😐

I signed up 🤣
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Hulya_79 wrote: »
    I tried to lose weight and follow a diet for 14 years. I lost some and gain back some during these 14 years. My most successful diet lasted 4 months and I was seeing a dietician weekly at that time. This is the first time I stay consistent on my diet for 7 month and this is only because of UAC. October challenge will be my 8th month. Thanks to UAC team for providing the accountability which is most needed when you want to build a healthy lifestyle habits.

@Hulya_79 i can relate & UAC has been my Life Preserver, keeping me afloat as I lost the rest of my weight & then Maintained!!

Your post brought happy tears to my eyes. There is something Very Special about this group...and I’m thinking his name begins with an “R” & ends with a “k”! The tone of the group is so rare: kindness, supportive, doing the best we can as we solidify our habits!

I’m so happy for you!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Bruh...this is hardcore 😐

I signed up 🤣

@MaltedTea 🤣🤣
    Well, it’s as hardcore as you want to make it! You set your calorie goal & many of us set higher exercise goals, but I have to say, if you get sick, you’ll be happy the minimum is 20 minutes!! Also, the group is so wonderful, it doesn’t even feel hardcore!!

Welcome aboard!!!
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    To the leaders of this group! I have decided to leave this group before the October challenge begins. Thank you.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    maybe this challenge can help me ring in a happier 59th on day 26! :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    maybe this challenge can help me ring in a happier 59th on day 26! :)

@SModa61
    Absolutely yes! And you’ll be gloriously happy on your 60th! Health first!

Welcome aboard! 🎉
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @lhaimbecker
    Here’s the group I was suggesting❣️
    Scroll up for join link & to see all the great comments!!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Thank you, @MadisonMolly2017; @Hulya_79 !!!
    For those considering joining us for the October edition of the Ultimate Accountability Challenge,
    here is the scoop...

Join us now at this link
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hulya_79 wrote: »
    I tried to lose weight and follow a diet for 14 years. I lost some and gain back some during these 14 years. My most successful diet lasted 4 months and I was seeing a dietician weekly at that time. This is the first time I stay consistent on my diet for 7 month and this is only because of UAC. October challenge will be my 8th month. Thanks to UAC team for providing the accountability which is most needed when you want to build a healthy lifestyle habits.

@Hulya_79 i can relate & UAC has been my Life Preserver, keeping me afloat as I lost the rest of my weight & then Maintained!!

Your post brought happy tears to my eyes. There is something Very Special about this group...and I’m thinking his name begins with an “R” & ends with a “k”! The tone of the group is so rare: kindness, supportive, doing the best we can as we solidify our habits!

I’m so happy for you!

@MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for your nice words! I agree with you @RangerRickL is affecting the group’s spirit highly!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks for the welcome! Happy to be in the group, but less happy with myself that I need to be here. Yes, 60 should be fantastic and I had planned that to be the case years ago when I was 126 for my daughter's wedding (May 2017) and was working out in bookcamps 4 days week. Three days after the wedding, the trainer I connected with was fired. Bit by bit, good habits fell away. Tried Keto summer 2018 which had a medical repercussion and another excuse. 2019 had its own set and the 2020 brought COVID. I think I am singularly responsible to emptying the ice cream isle. Returned to MFP in ernest on 9/14 at 153. Not life ending, but the trend was concerning and the weight does not feel good physically or mentally. Already down a little over 4 lb and if I can average a pound a week until 2021, I should ring in the new year about 135.
  • ktl12326
    ktl12326 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen and I am looking toward to bring a member of this group. I love the accountability and it keeps me motivated.
    Want to get in the best shape of my life.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    So glad this is still going strong! I haven’t been here for a year or so - managed to lose the COVID weight but joining to continue with a little more accountability and support!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SModa61 We work together to focus on making healthy decisions your habits. It seemly takes forever to make new habits, but once that battle is won, then the habits make the healthy decision easy.
    Seems counterintuitive, but it is as true as gravity.
    RangerRickL, or just, Rick