60 year old would like to have chat support

Options
I am 60, have been attempting to lose 25 pounds now for the last 1 1/2 years but I keep struggling to control my eating. Tonight I ate a whole bag of Sun Chips and twi ice cream drumsticks. This is not healthy. It needs to stop.

Replies

• countymomma
    countymomma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So today is a new day! No over eating starting this day, this hour.
  • mtaunon
    mtaunon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You've got this momma! Today is a new day. For me, it helps to not have temptation near me, so I got rid of all my junk food in the fridge, freezer and pantry. Yes - it's a waste, but my health and more important! Next, go online and do some searching of healthy meal plans. I've used Weight Watchers and Nutrisystem in the past. Both have food logs that account for what I'm eating and how/what to eat to stay within my goal. If you're not keen on spending money for a food logging or diet website, then just do some internet searches for "healthy weight loss meal plans for women over 50" because your diet, nutrition and exercises needs differ at an older age. Frankly, it comes down to choosing the right foods, right portion sizes, and exercise. Hope this helps and good luck!