If you were me, what would your goal weight be? (pictures)

Options

Replies

• wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Agree with all of the above - start building muscle. You may actually end up weighing more but your body will be more compact and smaller.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    As others have said, you have a really cute bod as is. 125 pounds sounds like a reasonable healthy goal to me, but I wouldn't worry overmuch about the number on the scale.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna agree with the majority and say you look really good. I wouldn't focus too much on losing pounds as I would my body comp. look into some lifting and see what you like :)
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    You look great! Now because you asked I'll share my thoughts, stick to toning and don't worry about pounds. As later in life this gets harder......tone your arms and shoulders and add in some squats and lunges for more leg tone to even it out. Seriously though don't overthink this.
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    400. Definitely 400.

:p
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'd forget weight and pick a more interesting goal, maybe it's to develop an athletic physique, develop strength, run a marathon or compete in some kind of sport. Then eat and train towards that goal. That should keep you going for the next 20 years. ;)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Just lift weights.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Honestly you look great. I would consider lifting weights over trying to lose more pounds.

This! You look great at your current weight but I guess you could work on composition if you wanted something to work on. I'm always amazed at how different people look at various weights. I'm 3 inches taller than you and 10 pounds lighter. Most people at your height don't look so slim at that weight. You carry it VERY well. Lookin' good. :drinker:
  • wheels6030
    wheels6030 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl! I would love to have a body like you. That being said, 125 wouldn't be unhealthy, so it's up to you. Personally though, I would focus on your fitness and not your weight at this point.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I think you look pretty great right now too! I'd say 10lbs, if you must/want, but otherwise weights will definitely help change and "tone" your shape.
  • H357
    H357 Posts: 2
    Options
    I agree...no more ten 10lbs if you feel you must. You look great right now! BTY clean up your room...lol
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    you look great!! I'd go for 15 to 20 pounds for your height. You'll look leaner and be a show stopper.
  • marysidneyherbert
    Options
    I agree that you look great the way you are. You can just enjoy being you. Do the things you enjoy (whether that's the gym, hiking, biking, etc.).
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look good as you are, but I understand that you want to look even better, probably close to a fitness model. I suggest you slowly lose 10 lbs and see how you look at that point. If you don't look sufficiently lean, then take the other 6 lbs. Needless to say you need to do strength training the whole time, and flip to eating a surplus after you reach your goal weight so you can begin building some muscle, to get that 'toned' look.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You're so young and beautiful. Please don't diet. Just do everything you're doing now and start lifting weights. That's it. No other changes.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Here's a challenge for you, OPer: can you ADD 10lbs to your current weight in muscle?

@mrsbigmack: awesome profile photo.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    @mrsbigmack: awesome profile photo.

:blushing: Thank you
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! 5-10 tops IMO.
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    at the risk of feeding yet another already-hot woman's ego... you look great. Tone up some if you want to look even better. put your scale back in the closet, you don't need it.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic right now. I am wondering if you weight as much as you do because you are mostly muscle. I am a bit taller than you and weight less but believe me, I don't look as good as you do. You probably have a low fat percentage already so I would maintain at this point or if you want to lose more, I would say no more than 10 at the very max.