Fitbit steps not calculating on MFP

Options
ImAbbyNormal
ImAbbyNormal Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
I upped my game and got a the Versa 2. My steps are not being transferred into MFP. I deleted and re-added the apps. Still no luck. I won't be going premium if the app doesn't work.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Premium features don't really have anything to do with Fitbit sync. If you've followed all the steps to sync your Fitbit and it still isn't working, it may be worth contacting MFP Customer Support.
  • Chris5626
    Chris5626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same issue with S(amsung) Health.
  • lnorvig
    lnorvig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too, I can't get samsung or Fitbit to sync steps anymore.
  • naturegirldebbie
    naturegirldebbie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem. I just figured out how to make them sync again. I could not get the Myfitness pal part below to work on my phone. So for that part I had to use my laptop computer. What I did was I went into my Fitbit application on my phone and found the page where I could disassociate my Fitbit with Myfitness Pal. I then restarted my phone. Then I went on my computer To Myfitness Pal and disassociated the fitbit there too. It's in the App section that lists Apps in the blue bar near the top of the website.I then restarted my computer. From there I went back into Myfitness pal and went to the apps page again and selected Fitbit. It worked. My steps now show under the box where you add your food/exercise in the diary.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Is weight entered on MFP going to other side?
    Or weight changed there coming to MFP?
    Or meal totals going over?

If yes accounts are linked, but a setting on MFP app says accept incoming steps and calories.

Setting for Step Source.
    Can be reached in app or online account.

Sometimes app upgrade or reinstall loses it.

• reginaswork
    reginaswork Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had similar issue. I uninstalled my Fitbit and reconnected it and then did it all over again and iiiiiiii think? That did it. But if also called Fitbit support and they helped. I highly recommend going right to Fitbit support. Btw, I LOVE my versa 2!,