How do I EDIT a meal via the web app?

Options
I have meals that I sometimes need to alter just slightly to accommodate someone's restrictions. Or sometimes I just want to tweak a meal to try something out. But I can't figure out how to do it.

Replies

• Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Do you have the meal saved as a Recipe? Assuming so, you can select 'Edit' and then change the quantity of any ingredients. I do this with every recipe I have saved in MFP and assume most people do.

I don't remove an item if I don't use it in the latest making, I just change the quantity to 0.01(won't allow zero).
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,966 Member
    Options
    zamphir66 wrote: »
    I have meals that I sometimes need to alter just slightly to accommodate someone's restrictions. Or sometimes I just want to tweak a meal to try something out. But I can't figure out how to do it.

In that situation, I would just log the meal and then you can edit the diary to reflect the tweaks. If you decide you want to save it, just click on the three dots below the meal and save "copy meal" and you can give it a different name if don't want to overwrite the original meal.

But if you'd rather edit saved version of the meal directly, click on "recipes, meals & food" from the main menu, click on the meals tab, click on the specific meal, and then click on the three dots at the top right of the page and choose edit meal.