Vegetarian over 60 needs a weight loss buddy

Options
I have a stressful job as a dental hygienist and am having a hard time doing anything but hitting the couch after work and weekends. Pizza and Netflix is my favorite date night! My dog is 14 and won’t walk with me anymore so I don’t either! I am 30 pounds fatter than when I got married, and I was 20 pounds over weight then!! I have a voracious appetite and a husband who loves feeding me because he doesn’t like me to be crabby! Anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• shelly44141
    shelly44141 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lost 70lbs in my fifties, went from a plus size to models samples. My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer and passed away in 2009. I know a little bit about stress. Now in my 60's back where I was in my 50's. I am in real estate, and have realized it is primarily a desk job with a lot of paperwork. I just started count calories again and doing pilates. In less than 2 weeks I am down 4lb and 3in in my waist. I now live with a man who weighs substantially less than me and lives on meat and bakery. Well excluding chicken or fish. Temptation is always a walk to the kitchen away. I would love someone to keep me motivated.