Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

3.5wks post heart surgery! Ready to shed the flubber!

Just wanted to introduce myself!
Is there a mobile app for the forum?
I downloaded the fitness app, wonderful!

Replies

• porkchopss
    porkchopss Posts: 14 Member
    Anybody else 5'1 with a goal of 115?
    Also, anybody with a heart condition?
    Sounds so weird to ask that but hey it's worth a shot!

Xoxo Porkchopss
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Hello, I'm fit as a fiddle but my husband has inherited high cholesterol and recently had a stent put in his otherwise healthy body - a widow maker the doctors called it. Healthy weight, exercises, but the plaque caused one artery to his heart to clog at 75% then a 30 mile bike ride caused a small rupture that blocked it 100%. Scary. So now it affects the entire family because we have overhauled our diets - which weren't too bad to begin with but are now cutting sodium down to 1000 a day, and cutting out all red meat, learning to make our own stuff like peanut butter, tortilla chips, salad dressing, etc.
  • porkchopss
    That sounds wonderful, all the homemade food! Well I hope things go well as they seem they are now :)!
  • porkchopss
    Anyone else? Feel free to add me! I'm addicted to support and motivation! Hehe