What’s your plan for Halloween?

Options
2»

Replies

• Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'll be passing out candy to the munchkins!!!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Running a 5k in the morning, scary movie classics in the afternoon, taking kids trick or treating in the evening!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Gym then a horror movie marathon. I have candy for anyone who stops by.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options
    3i4nlsp0jxos.jpg

Also making this for dinner! 😊
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    3i4nlsp0jxos.jpg

So so cute, how do you make such perfect Jack O Lantern faces?
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    3i4nlsp0jxos.jpg

So so cute, how do you make such perfect Jack O Lantern faces?

That is the picture from the recipe... I am sure mine will come out less than stellar 🤣🤣🤣

I plan on using my sharp paring knife and some patience.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    this year i got full size candy for lil soldiers who brave trick or treating
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    No plans. We are pretty rural and the area isn't really conducive to trick or treating so we never have any. The village usually does a trunk or treat at the soccer fields and a lot of hot air balloonists show up with their balloons and you go from balloon to balloon for candy...that's not happening this year, so we'll just stay home most likely.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    No plans. We are pretty rural and the area isn't really conducive to trick or treating so we never have any. The village usually does a trunk or treat at the soccer fields and a lot of hot air balloonists show up with their balloons and you go from balloon to balloon for candy...that's not happening this year, so we'll just stay home most likely.

Truly? That sounds pretty cool.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I want to build a contraption like this with PVC pipe to hand out candy from a distance. Or if I get lazy, I’ll just chuck it at the kids. j5ocwepyieku.jpeg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Truly? That sounds pretty cool.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. NM is the ballooning capital of the world and we have our International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque in early October. We have tons of local balloonists and we can get around 25-30 balloons on our soccer fields in my village of Corrales (just outside of ABQ)...and then cars are parked all around the fields as well for trunk or treat and they have other little haunted houses and whatnot set up.

Picture from a recent balloon fiesta...it was cancelled for 2020 due to covid...

3851ebe676832f28e05e33d3de1be8f2.jpg

Pictures don't really do it justice though...
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with mom and making margaritas.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Buying triple the amount of candy I need because I'm expecting maybe 4 kids. Seeing as how I already ate the candy I previously bought to save for Halloween I don't have any left. :( Went through a weak phase. Ate it all. Dh didn't even know I had it stashed away. I am so ashamed. :/
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Halloween is canceled here because of covid so I guess the kids and I will eat all the treats I bought.