From eating disorders and bad habits to wrestling & fitness enthousiast ❤

Options
Hello everyone! I'm not new to MyFitnessPal, but this is my first time posting here!
I'm Foteini, 26y.o female from Greece.
My current weight is 58kg and 159cm height!

I've been dealing with eating disorders since my teens, alcohol and smoking.. All those bad habits really triggered my anxiety and caused me multiple panic attacks. I had trouble at school, engineering college, later at my internship and job...

At 2016, after a painful insident I decided to change everything. I enrolled at the wrestling team of my city and things got serious. I started eating healthier, and my relationship with food started improving. I can't remember a happier period in my life... ❤

Then, at summer 2018 I met my boyfriend, who is a former football player, and he is like 7 years into bodybuilding and weightlifting. I went to the gym with him, and since then everything changed.
I started lifting heavier and heavier, seeing muscles growing on my skinny body was fascinating, and it became my new passion. I still lift, I made a fully equiped home gym, and I'm planning on getting a CPT Personal Trainer certificate in the future, to make my hobby my main income source.

That's my story in a summary! Nice to meet you all ❤

Replies