Xiaomi mi band 4

Options
Hello everyone, does anyone have this band? How do you find it regarding step and calorie accuracy? I don't need it to be extra accurate as I just want it for the daily life and the low impact gym time , is it worth it?

Replies

• djaxon1
    djaxon1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have Honor band 5 , often compared to the band 4, and it's calorie estimate is on the low side for my incline TM walks , compared to online calculators.
    Heart rate seems accurate compared to chest strap I use.
    Step count accuracy - don't know. I don't walk enough but it is interesting to see different days/weeks totals in the app. Useful for daily comparison
    Battery maybe under a week with continuous HR monitoring. Band 4 should be better.
    A lot of tech in these little gadgets - I often forget it's a watch as well !
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    djaxon1 wrote: »
    I have Honor band 5 , often compared to the band 4, and it's calorie estimate is on the low side for my incline TM walks , compared to online calculators.
    Heart rate seems accurate compared to chest strap I use.
    Step count accuracy - don't know. I don't walk enough but it is interesting to see different days/weeks totals in the app. Useful for daily comparison
    Battery maybe under a week with continuous HR monitoring. Band 4 should be better.
    A lot of tech in these little gadgets - I often forget it's a watch as well !

How do you add calories? Do you let it autosync? Or manually enter them?
  • djaxon1
    djaxon1 Posts: 82 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Sorry but I'm not counting calories so don't know.
    If you find out the app it uses then search.
    eg - https://www.reddit.com/r/Myfitnesspal/comments/dgg3y0/mi_band_4_and_mfp/