Looking for weight loss buddies.

My starting weight was 11st 7lbs. Currently 11st.1 I'm two weeks in. My goal weight is 8st. I'm 5'4 female living in the UK. Add me if you would like some friendly support. Xxx

Replies

• sarahstewart558
    sarahstewart558 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Kate, added you, SW 80kg CW 76.9kg goal weight 65kg. I’m 5’7 female and also live in the UK. Strategy at the moment is to log everything that I eat and walk 5k a day. Thinking of joining a gym but in these turbulent times atm 🤷‍♀️ Not sure what to do 😬
  • ChangingMe2021
    ChangingMe2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, from USA and I just joined MFP again. Have not been here for a few years. Not getting anywhere with WW and my doctor wanted me to track calories. Want to go to water classes again but worried as our Covid # high here and a lot of selfish young adults don't seem to care. I need to get a habit of working out here in house and walking.
    Would love some friends.
  • NyraBossLady
    NyraBossLady Posts: 5 Member
    From the USA; currently in my 83636 day 1. I need help to remain consistent
  • cnb124
    cnb124 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi, from USA and I just joined MFP again. Have not been here for a few years. Not getting anywhere with WW and my doctor wanted me to track calories. Want to go to water classes again but worried as our Covid # high here and a lot of selfish young adults don't seem to care. I need to get a habit of working out here in house and walking.
    Would love some friends.

Hi! If you need a recommendation on home exercise, look up Lesley Sansone. She does walking videos, but it's more then just walking. I used them a few years ago and had great success, dropped 50 pounds. Going to start them again soon as I have gain those 50 pounds back plus 30 more! Hope this helps.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Good luck I am aiming for 8st 2 or 8st got 11lbs to lose. Good luck
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    my app isnt letting me add people. this whole thread, please add me? 😊😊♥️👋👋
  • gtmonikag
    gtmonikag Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. I’m from USA. I’m trying to get back on my fitness journey (stopped 12 months ago due to an injury). I’m 5’2” and need to lose 50 lbs. Would love to have some friends for motivation and accountability.
  • qhob_89
    qhob_89 Posts: 105 Member
    My starting weight was 11st 7lbs. Currently 11st.1 I'm two weeks in. My goal weight is 8st. I'm 5'4 female living in the UK. Add me if you would like some friendly support. Xxx

Your current weight and goal are so similar to mine (also 5’4” female). I had to convert since I’m in the US, but I’m shooting for 124 (8st 12lb) by mid-March. Starting weight this week is 154 (11st). You’ve made great progress in your first couple weeks!!!
  • ahnuve
    ahnuve Posts: 4 Member
    Still looking for friends? I don't know anyone on here, I could use a friend myself :smile: