Calories

What would be my activity level if i jog 3x a week for 30 mins and 10000 everyday plus lifting weights 4x a week for 1 hour

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    You could EITHER set your activity level to very active (and not log extra activity) OR set it to lightly active and also log your extra workouts beyond the 10000 daily steps.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Your activity level is your lifestyle and job EXCLUDING exercise, notice in the descriptions nothing is said about exercise.
    You could be sedentary activity level but run multiple marathons, you could have a highly active activity setting and do no exercise at all.....

First think if you want a same every day goal including an average estimate of your exercise or if you want a daily goal that varies in line with exercise which is how MyFitnessPal intends you to use this tool.

If you want a same every day goal then use a TDEE calculator and manually set that number - you wouldn't then log your exercise. Both methods work if done properly but use the tools as designed would be my advice.